Share on facebook Facebook. Share on twitter Twitter.
Receive the Daily Bible Verse:
Share on email Email. Share on pinterest Pinterest. Share on whatsapp WhatsApp. Share on reddit Reddit.
Please let me know if there is any scripture s in the Bible that Jesus told anyone I love you. I am being challenged by a friend that Jesus never told anyone while he was on earth directly that he loved them. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again.
- Little Women (Illustrated and Annotated).
- The Big Fella: The Rise And Rise Of BHP Billiton.
- God is a Loving Father - Experiencing God | First15 Daily Devotional.
This command I have received from My Father. John 34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
49 Bible Verses about the Father
Finally, as the second Person of the Godhead, Jesus is not just loving, He is love. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.
Share on:. John 9.
- Heavenly Father Loves You.
- A father's love - HopeChannel;
- Dumped, Dazed & Dazzled (The Adventures of Sage, the Super Service Dog Book 1).
- Memorable Quotations from Jewish Philosophers;
- Publicize your business.
- FATHER'S LOVE.
- Coins From the Well.
Got your own Question? Ask a Pastor! Other Editions 1. Friend Reviews. To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up. To ask other readers questions about The Father Loves You , please sign up. Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia.
- There is No Penguin in This Story?
- Road to the Middle Class: Religion, Education, Mutual Aid and Law.
- The Lord loves you | Jesus loves you.
- Twitter: Guidelines, Use, and Tips for Marketing and Networking?
- Go And Make Disciples 1 [MP3 Download]!
- Affect and Creativity: the Role of Affect and Play in the Creative Process (Personality Assessment Series)!
Community Reviews. Showing Rating details.
God and You - kwahicaninban.gq
Sort order. A Glimpse of the Father's Love A compelling book that allows the reader to connect with he genuine love of the Father. Until we understand this unconditional love, we stay stuck in our humanness filled with the wounds and pain of a broken world. This book provides a path to healing and definitely worth reading!
There are no discussion topics on this book yet. About Ed Piorek. Ed Piorek. Books by Ed Piorek.